Help and Hope When Facing Dementia-Related Conditions
If your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, dementia or a related condition, there is HELP and HOPE.
HELP for families seeking answers.
HOPE for a loved one to maintain a high quality of life after diagnosis.
HELP for caregivers seeking advice.
HOPE for the future.
Get started today
Download the eBook, Help and Hope When Facing Dementia-Related Conditions, to learn more about:
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- The different types of dementia
- Signs and symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Typical age-related changes versus changes indicating potential of dementia
- Home screening options to consider
- Caregiver resources, including 10 communication tips
- Information about specialized memory care communities and programs