What does retirement living look like to you?
Life’s next chapter is full of opportunity! Get started with this eBook.
- 80-year-old Yuichiro Miura climbed Mt. Everest in 2013
- 89-year-old composer Elliott Carter wrote his first opera, What Next?, in 1998
- 90-year-old Barbara Beskind is a technology designer
- 101-year-old Charles Greeley Abbot was the oldest inventor to receive a patent
- 105-year-old Robert Marchand broke a world cycling record in 2017
What does your life hold in store?
Are you ready to be inspired?
You don’t have to break world records to be happy and fulfilled.
You don’t have to break world records to be happy and fulfilled. If you find yourself asking who you want to become, what you want to accomplish and how you want to live your life in retirement, then find your inspiration in Aging on Your Terms – Your Future, Your Choice: Discovering Your Options. Our eBook has ideas and inspiration to get you started and become the person you’ve always wanted to be!
- Learn how things like religion, meditation and journaling can play a role in this next chapter of your life
- Find out how to set and achieve goals related to creativity, education, family, health and more
- Discover new career and volunteer options available to you, no matter what your age
These are just a few of the easy-to-do and easy-to-understand tips you’ll find in our eBook. Download your FREE copy today to get started!